Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Netflix & Temple Grandin

If I had my way, we wouldn't have TV in our house. I would not be paying for Dish Network or DirecTV or whatever else there is. But I don't get my way. We have TV. A few weeks ago I was wishing that we had HBO in our TV package. But Big D did start Netflix here recently. Which I am not too thrilled about.

Yep, I went from one end of the stick to the other. From no TV to wanting HBO. To clarify, I just wanted HBO for the weekend. Not all the time.

I was wanting to watch the movie Temple Grandin. Most everyone in Agriculture has heard of Dr. Temple Grandin and the lucky ones have got too sit in on one of her presentations. I am one of the lucky ones. I saw her speak several times in college. My husband is not. He wasn't even sure who she was. Really? I thought he knew everything, or so he tells me!

I have decided to not belly ache too much about Netflix. I also have quit walking around in disbelief and repeating the phrase "how could you not know....". Why you ask?

Well, because Big D informed me that he added Temple Grandin to his Netflix list, so when HBO releases it, it will arrive in my mailbox.



No comments:

Post a Comment