Thursday, April 14, 2011

Will It Never End?

I now dub thee 'The Longest Winter Ever'.

Today's date is April 14th, 2011 and it's snowing out.  Right now, as I type there are snowflakes falling from the sky.  And by the looks of the sky to the west, Mother Nature isn't messing around.

In fact, the National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for our area, with areas of blowing snow.  We can expect upwards to 3 to 5 inches of snow.  And the with the way the wind is blowing and the big flakes falling, one could expect the driving visibility to be poor.

Some more straw was laid out for the cows and calves, everything has been fed.  So I guess we just get to sit back and see what Ol' Mother Nature is going to drop this time.  I think I may go pour myself a drink and then get ready to check heifers.

Stay warm, and if you see Mother Nature, slap her upside the head for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment