Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Crystal Cattle Beauty Swap


What a fun beauty swap!!!  Crystal Cattle hosted a beauty swap, 30th Birthday Edition!   I was teamed up with Dalynn Ramsay, and what a match we were!  Great match and great fun!  

Dalynn farms and ranches with her husband and 2 little ones in Saskatchewan.  My neighbor to the north.  Our lives and preferences were quite similar, and we both love cows!  If farming and ranching with her husband, 2 littles running around didn't keep her busy enough, Dalynn also runs an independent agronomy company from home.  You go girl!


My beauty swap  box contained all kinds of fun things and surprises.  It was so fun!




Fun beauty swap box from Dalynn!



Included in the box was so fun and funky headband from LuLuLemon, a Canadian based company.  How cool!  The Kenra hair spray, can I say wow! 





So thankful Dalynn sent these for me to discover!

Loreal True Match Powder and Make up Lotion, something like I've never tried before.  Doesn't give me the pasty look and it's not 'heavy' feeling on my skin.  The Garnier BB Cream, now Ive tried a few, but this doesn't leave me skin feeling like it can't breathe.  






Lip Balms, Mascara, eye shadow, OH My!
Nail Buffer, this has found permanent place in my pickup! 


Mascara!  I love mascara, and am always searching for the perfect one!  The is a gel mascara, and so far I'm enjoying it.  It doesn't run or rub off and seems to last through the day.  In her note Dalynn said 'I think you'll never leave home without your new Babylips', well she was right.  What great lip balm.

This beauty swap was a hit.  I just hope Daylnn had as much fun getting to know each other and picking out stuff.


Oh!  I can't forget the Smarties!  These are another Canadian favorite, and while she didn't open and count she's pretty sure theres got to be 30 Smarties in there in honor of your birthday Crystal!









No comments:

Post a Comment