Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's Raining, It's Pouring........

.....the old man is snoring.  He went to bed with a bump on his head and won't wake up this morning! 

It started raining sometime after midnight last night and it hasn't quit yet.  And it's a beautiful rain.  When I left for town at about 7:30, we had a little over an inch of rain.  In July!!  A couple of farmers were talking about starting to combine come Monday, that maybe pushed back a few days.  For all the moisture we have had this year, we were needing another little drink.  Here are a couple of pictures from this morning.  Not the best, as I still haven't found my camera, and these are off my phone. 

I am not going to lie, I really want to go out and run through the rain and jump in the mud puddles! 





No comments:

Post a Comment