Friday, January 22, 2010

FINALLY!!!

Computer crashed. Got new computer. New computer was messed up. I am FINALLY back up and running. And it's storming outside. We are lucky though as we still electricity. My sister in North Dakota has been without for a day or so and no signs of getting it back soon. She said it was scaring driving home from work because the power lines were down all over and she was on the look out for ones laying across the road. It's not our first storm. We're ranchy. Bought some extra milk in town. Made sure I had some beer. Got the lanterns out. Flashlights. Cows all got fed today. Horses were taken a hay bale yesterday. They are in the hills. If we do loose electricity we do have a fire place so will stay warm. I have to say though I wouldn't move to town for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment